Tuesday, September 22, 2009

GOING BACK TO SNOW BEACH...

Sometimes I wish I could go back in time & get all the good stuff I missed out on or couldn't afford growing up. Here's something I really wish I had. The Ralph Lauren Polo Snow Beach jacket. When the 'Can It Be All So Simple' video came out in summeer '94 & I saw Raekwon wearing the Snow Beach jacket, I said "ohhhh shit!!!". Flash forward 15 years later, I still don't have it,lol, but I still want it. Well, it's still out there, but @ a price of $2,000+!!!!!!




2 comments:

  1. Love the vid, the gear, & the 90's! Brings back dem good memories..... I gotz my Snow Beach son, you got yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. found one at the local thrift in excellent condition for $12. plus tax:)

    ReplyDelete

 
Web Site by Clickable Designs