Friday, December 4, 2009

You Ever Heard This......



Goodie MOB featuring Esthero- The World I Know. I haven't met many people that have heard this track before. Let's go back to 1998, I first heard this song by coincidence. This song was on the soundtrack to a movie called SLAM featuring the multi talented poet/actor Saul Williams. Originally, I bought this cassette(lol) only because Black Rob's- I Dare You was on the soundtrack. I always loved the production Organized Noise did on this track, so smooth. Esthero's voice goes so well with it too. Here's a bonus for you guys, this version is the remix. The original version is on Esthero's 1998 'Breathe From Another' debut album. The original version is a lot slower and doesn't feature Goodie MOB.

Original version

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Site by Clickable Designs