Friday, September 4, 2009

FAKE TTK SNEAKERS ?! WHAT THE.....

While surfing the web, I came across bootleg versions of my work. Yes! Bootleg TTK's are out there for the AMAZING price of $79.99 or less!!!! I've ran into a guy a week ago that had on a fake pair of my Submerged Nostalgia .5 dunks(pictured below). For the record, every pair that I've ever done has been a hand painted 1 of 1 creation by me. So if you ever come across a website or someone, & they have various size's of TTK sneakers available.......yes, it's FAAAAKKKKKKEEEEE!!!! If it's too good to be true, then it probably is.

REAL

FAKE

REAL

FAKE

4 comments:

  1. no bueno!! kill all biters!! stop tryna make a buck off of someone else hard work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (EVO-L) Evolution-LifeSeptember 9, 2009 at 12:10 PM

    That is cold as ice. I guess the Bootleg Jordan game is over saturated. Seems like their targeting the next best market segment before it/you/we blow up. Are the fakes hand painted or are they mass produced? Keep your head and hard work up. I'll be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Wow. Wow. Do you know where they are being created?

    ReplyDelete

 
Web Site by Clickable Designs